Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Traveling to New York in Style with Tips from Travel with Carnet



If you’re planning a trip to New York, be prepared to be overwhelmed with the amount of sites that offer travel advice.  After all I only had 5 days there and I had already invested more than that trying to decide what my best itinerary would be.  And what was I gonna do?  Carry around a binder with divider tabs as to options I picked out?  And then go to google to map them just to find out I could never cover that much ground in 5 days?  I was getting really frustrated. 

Then, I stumbled upon a site TravelWithCarnet.com that has it all, and maps it all for you – even if you want to (ie) find a hotel that’s within walking distance the shopping district or the restaurant row you plan to indulge in. 

Pick your favorites, the site will map them out and you can print it, or you can send the info to your smart phone and away you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment